2013 Finishes

Quite a few things were finished because I was participating in quite a few blog hops with Sew We Quilt in 2013.  What fun this was for me!  Also a fairly prolific year for me.

Sewing Machine cover for "It's All About Me"  Feb. 2013



For the "Stitch Me Up" Hop---an embroidery case in March 2013

exterior


folded up

with accessories


Then we have this donation I finished up for Marilyn's mission project.  I only had to do tops, not anything more.


For the Shake Your Pom Pom's Hop in April 2013






Happy Halloween
Pattern Source:  Joined at the Hip BU#19
Completed 4-26-13




Pro Bono fleece throw


Then for the "Say It with Flowers" Hop In May 2013



From the spring sew-in for guild



From the "For the Birds Hop" in May 2013



In June---this snap happy purse and accessories


And the Tammy bag Hop


along with some accessories for the bag


In July I finished this pro bono quilt



First attempt at a pillowcase



In August "Hexie Queen" Hop




Also this ancient stack and whack was finished to flimsy including a pieced back.  This thing waited so long to get to this point that I am counting as a sort of finish.



Christmas in July Blog Hop--promised tree skirts for my niece and her fiance, and a nephew and his wife.  I made matching pillow cases to store the pieces.











Then because I got a serger for my birthday I made a cover for it---and then made one for my left handed quilter buddy too as she has the same model.  Sept 2013


Mine



Hers




This was made as an early birthday giftie for my dear friend Norma  Sept 2013



I also whipped up a couple of pillow cases that will go with my Pop Stix quilt---finished later in the year.



For Wicked #3 Hop October 2013





November brought the "For The Boys" Hop



December---I finally got Pop Stix binding done!  All set for spring showing on my bed---and our quilt show in March 2014.



A couple more pillow cases:  one goes with Kristine's tree skirt and one to store my Christmas Patience Corner come show time and use on my bed.


 This was taken before I got the binding down but it was finished and sent in early December!




This pro bono was completed in time for Gene's Quilt Angel project



Guild Paint Chip Challenge

I quilted two other pro bono quilts but the binding is not done on either of them.  I also pieced two tops in December but they are not pinned.  I wanted to have the illusion that I was caught up even it was just an illusion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

this and that

A sort of tutorial for a tshirt quilt--EDITED

copy cat!