Aug 16, 2006

back home

No eye candy today and I will write more tomorrow--I am beat. My sinuses, neck, back and legs have about had it with me after a roughly 1500 miles round trip. I just wanted to thank you all for the condolences (and bday greetings) I received in my last post.

I pulled up in my own driveway about 12 noon today from middle Tennessee. I was beginning to wonder if I would ever find I-24 as I made some mistake after leaving my brother's home. Took a more scenic route than I planned but I knew that US 231 would hit it at some point. I will get out the map to see where I might have gone wrong here.

There is absolutely no way for me to catch up on the last 5-6 days happening on the web rings and other blogging friends so I'll start fresh tomorrow. (Like 26o some messages on bloglines---yikes)

TTYL----

14 comments:

  1. ((((HUGS)))) to you! I'm so glad you've made it home safely. Get some rest. We'll all still be here when you feel like coming out to play again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back - get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a hot bath and a glass of wine kinda night.. take care. I'm thankful for your safe trip---
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back -- take a day or two to relax and wind down. Traveling is exhausting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back, relax a bit, you certainly deserve it and probably need it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda,I am sorry a lot for your grandmother. Don't be never ready for this!
    ((((((Hugs))))))))A happy birthday even if a few sad.Welcome back,I hope that you are not sad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. take some time and recover...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome home my friend...rest up and jump in when you are up to it. I will catch you at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you arrived home safely. Blogs will surely wait -- take a bit of time to rest and regroup. You'll feel so much better for it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back! We missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome home :) ((hugs)) melzie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you are home safe and sound altho weary. That's alot of miles to cover in such a short time.
    Take your time and do things at your own pace. Hugs, Finn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome home Linda. Glad you arrived back safely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!