Jun 10, 2006

2 of 2

I had tried to post this with the last note--danged blogger and those photos--done and then nothing there. Liar!!

I was going to share a still picture of what I saw last night while I was preparing dinner (Vidalia onion quiche--I think it was better as leftovers than when fresh which is different) Here was a ground hog (or woodchuck?) out there chomping on the kudzu leaves. My new digital camera will make movies and we caught the little guy running up the backyard and then standing up and grabbing a leaf in his mouth. Film quality stinks because I didn't know what I was doing and I was shooting throught the closed kitchen window. DJ and I got a kick out of it in spite of the jumpy image.

Well, off to fix supper---turkey tetrazini. Crockpot turkey breast leftovers that I put in the freezer will be pressed into action tonight. If we don't want to be eating supper at 7, I better get cracking. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Look at that fat little critter go!! He looks like he's running for his life even though it's a still picture!!

    Hey I like the house in the picture too! It's the perfect size for me and sweetie!! I bet it would do nicely...send it on up to be okay? The ones here that sizre are too rich for my pocketbook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun to see him right in the yard like that...LOL

    How on earth do you keep coming up with new things to make for meals?? Just amazes me what diversity of meals happens at your house...wow!
    My eyes have decided to have a little relapse..not sure what that's about...pretty glassy again, and lots of tearing. Onward!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!