Jan 14, 2011

#3 of 11

Just finished my #3 top in the 11n11 challenge plus fulfilled one of my PIF challenge quilts. Makes me wonder how many other quilts are hiding in my stash but I know the impetus was that yard of stripe that I didn't have available to me before.

Not sure what I will do tomorrow in the creative department. I would really like to work on the February Joined at the Hip Button Up (look for BU 2) but I am waiting on some background fabric. I over-dyed some of the fabrics and jumbo rick rack that I DO have here this morning. I will pull the rosy pinky reds for the hearts in anticipation of a start anyway.

Maybe some hand work rather than be hunched up over the machine? That might be a good break.



I couldn't resist snapping Skyler's picture this afternoon as he slept in his window seat here in the sewing room with me. Little cutie patootie enjoying the sun, paw thrown over his face.

You might be able to see from the pic that the snow is basically gone in the front yard. If we hit the 50's as they are predicting this weekend, the remaining bits of icy stuff and piled up snow will probably be gone as well.

Till next time---------

1 comment:

  1. You sure didn't leave that PIF fabric in your stash for very long! I love how you have made use of it! Let's hear a cheer for #3 of 11n11

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!