Jan 12, 2011

finished to flimsy #2 of 11n11

Not the best picture but quilt holder was NOT going to be able to hold the width and length for very long without complaint. The top finishes about 58 x 73. Skyler wandered over to inspect as you can see.

Still need to round up backing, seam the binding and mark the quilting lines but in essence, I am done.

So reward time or pick #3 of 11? I am itching to get at the February Joined at the Hip QOM but have a piece of fabric ordered for background that won't be here for a few days.

Another option would be to start working on a few of my revised Oxmoor Christmas Sampler last seen in the sketch HERE. Looking at the screenshot I know I made a few more tweaks after that. I already have scraps pulled to do some of the log cabin and ornament blocks.

See what sounds good in the morning! I will be happy to get out of the house a bit tomorrow now that the roads are officially open.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!