May 9, 2013

Day 3 "It's For the Birds" Blog Hop

Another day of just a list for my posting.  My project is coming along but not much else going on but applique prepping.  "Move along, nothing to see here"---as they say.  And I have just the suggestions of where to send you!  LOL

Thursday, May 9

Englating

lauraluvsloons and Quilting too

Marjorie's Busy Corner

Life @ Ruff Haven

Pigtales and Quilts

Debby Kratovil Quilts

Why- Knot- Kwilt

Beaquilter

Get More Done...Today

Hanging On By A Thread

Pumpkin Patch Quilter

Blessings From Our Nest

Zellerwear

Crafting 365 Days

Charlotte's Creations

Jane's Quilting

Robin is posting on Mary's blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!