Oct 20, 2013

Wicked Blog Hop

It is almost here---time for the Wicked Blog Hop hosted as always by Mdm. Samm of Sew We Quilt and
our most fabulous cheerleader Wendy of Why Knot Kwilt.  To this point the sponsor has not been named unless I missed it while away.



Below is the schedule for the entire hop.  I am not quite ready but I am sort of bringing up the rear this time. BUT still it is getting to crunch time!!  Unfortunately, sewing time will be a premium here at home as I have found out that DJ's golfing friend and his wife will be here sometime Monday evening until Wednesday morning.  Some cleaning will be required first but I also have a bit of baking and preparation to make for our extended meeting sew-in day for Belles on Tuesday.  I told Herb and DJ both that I am unavailable and the wife will have to entertain herself unless she wants to come with me.

 Tuesday, October 22nd

Wednesday, October 23rd

Thursday, October 24th

Friday, October 25th
Tuesday, October 29th


Wednesday, October 30th
Life, Quilts and a Cat Too    <<  THAT"S ME! >>

Thursday, October 31st

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!