Dec 29, 2014

blogging break

I'm okay but just don't have much to share right now so taking a bit of a blogging break.  No sewing or knitting, a little embroidery and a lot of reading.  (Got to love that Kindle app.)  Watching the favorite Christmas movies again for the umpteenth time.

I appreciate the cards, calls and texts sent to me this holiday season though I was not much in the mood to reciprocate.  DJ was more the card sending guy even getting the birthday cards for MY parents and tell me to sign them.  Sounds like role reversal to me!  It is hard when he is not here to carry on those traditions.  Although I am trying not to,  I admit to having some weepy, feeling sorry for myself times.  I am thinking this is only natural and to be expected.

I'll leave you with a picture of rare peace.  I don't know who was there first,  probably Skyler as it is his spot, but they were in close proximity and getting along!  Might not happen again but sweet, huh?  See you in the New Year!




5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Linda!! "Rare peace" - how sweet!! Here's hoping that it may not be so "rare" in the New Year - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought of you a lot during the "holiday rush" but I know that only time will make it better.
    That rare peace will likely become more common. The "fighting" will still occur but it will all be in play. One of my friends has a cat and dog that make you think they will kill each other. But when the dog is gone, the cat looks for her all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. peace and love to you Linda! Looking forward to the *return* of your sewing mojo as your projects are so very inspirational! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take whatever time you need, your friends will be waiting. Sending hugs your way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!