Aug 11, 2010

WIP Weds, wk #32

Looks like I cut off a bit of the block when I took its "glamour shot" but Santa #10 of 12 is finished.

The WIP part? I started #11. Still didn't narrow down my next sewing project and toyed with the idea of pulling out a kit from the UFO hamper. May still do that tonight for a little while anyway.

DJ and I had a quiet day--some minor house cleaning stuff, a little laundry. Our STL Cardinals were playing a day game against the Cincinnati Reds so listened to that before and after their rain delay. Supper is simmering on the stove so no biggie involved with meal preparation.

One of my quilting buds called and wanted to know if I wanted to make the Boaz run tomorrow. There are a couple items on my "want" list plus we will probably get lunch out. I'm in, LOL. I need to track down the pattern to see what amounts of yardage I need first though. Shop informed instead of on speculation, right?

Have a great evening in whatever you chose to do---------

1 comment:

  1. well...with speculation...I usually over buy! Enjoy your girls' outing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!