Jun 23, 2011

What I have been up to...........

for the last couple days. Just in time for the deadline tomorrow. We were to make 12 inch finished Sawtooth type stars for Ben's QOV quilt. I used EQ for my patterns but some are available online so I will share the links if you want them.







NINE PATCH STAR
no pattern, I just drew up the variation












If you are looking for a whole pile of 12 inch finished sawtooth star variations for a sampler or whatever, try this page at Quilter's Cache

http://www.quilterscache.com/QuiltBlocksGalore54.html

What's next?? Probably back to one or the other of my scrappy challenge quilts but first, the floor in here needs some attention. Threads and bits of paper are scattered everywhere and I have been dragging a path to the bathroom and bedroom. Good to feel productive again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!