Oct 24, 2014

Wicked 4 Blog Hop Schedule

The 4th Annual Wicked Blog  Hop is going on right now (on Day 5) and will continue all next week.  I am not participating this round but will try to get caught up hopping this weekend.



I got the schedule from "Wicked Wendy's" blog and she has hosted it 3 out of the 4 years.  This gal knows what she is doing, LOL.   Maybe you would like to see what the group has been creating as much as I do?  I recognize many of the blog names so I know we are both in for a treat!



Monday, October 20

Tuesday, October 21

Wednesday, October 22

Thursday, October 23
TeaTimeCreations      

Friday, October 24

Monday, October 27  

Tuesday, October 28

Wednesday, October 29
A Stitch in Time     

Thursday, October 30


Friday, October 31
Seams To Be Sew


1 comment:

  1. even in the crowd you are delightful cheerleader

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!