Apr 23, 2008

flickr upload if interested

If anyone is interested, I loaded all the pics from Quilts in the Park onto a flickr set that can be found HERE

Also I never did get around to posting any of the pics from the Geraldine (AL) Homemaker's group quilt show on my blog--that was the weekend that Pippi died and my computer crashed. Understandable, I would think. Anyway I also loaded that batch on flickr in their own set HERE if you care to take a look.

Get real bored and you can look at all the past donation quilts and such, LOL. If I can figure out how to load that mosiac thing on my sidebar, I might give that a go.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for loading the quilt show pictures. I pored over each one in both sets, and marveled at the quilts. It was quilt overload! What a collection of beautiful work and inspiring designs (so many quilt patterns, so little time).

    BTW, thanks for the comments on my Linus quilt Flickr photos. The hanging system I use to photograph them is a tension rod which fits inside the frame of my closet door. The silver rings have small clips that are just right for grabbing the binding edge but not making a mark. They came from Walmart - nothing fancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures - the sheer variety of the quilts on show never ceases to amaze.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the quilt show pictures. I am always amazed at how beautiful all the quilts are, both complex patterns and staight-forward patterns.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!