Sep 23, 2013

Upcoming Blog Hop Sept 25th-Oct. 4th


I'll be cheering on this one  (as I sat out two rounds)  While I grew up in the 60's and am well acquainted with that decade, after looking at the pinterest boards of 60's stuff I was not sure that I wanted anything chevron, dot, wild patterned or butterflied living in my house, LOL.  I have a batik project just barely started but it did not look much like the theme so I passed. It should be fun to see what the gang comes up with!  I know that some of the listed have a much better imagination that I do!

Mary of I Piece 2-Mary will be the head cheerleader and of course, we are led as always by the wonderful Mdm. Samm of sew we quilt.  Sponsor has not been named that I know of but here is the complete schedule.  



Wednesday, September 25

InGa    moved to Oct. 3rd

Thursday, September 26


Friday, September 27


Monday, September 30


Tuesday, October 1


Wednesday, October 2


Thursday, October 3


Friday, October 4


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!