Apr 10, 2014

Coming soon to a computer near you---"What's Your Superpower" Blog Hop

I'm still slogging through the tax stuff.  Federal ones are done and ready to mail out but I am still slogging through the state details.  I commented yesterday on FB that there is not enough chocolate in the world to compensate for those forms.  Obviously I am not getting to play with that pretty fabric I cut out on Sunday but I am determined to get this done----today!

But on to more pleasant topics-----The Superpower Stitching Hop will be here before you know it! In fact, it starts Friday and resumes after the weekend.You'll find my blog listed on Thursday the 17th near the end. I'm ready to share except for getting some decent pictures and writing up the post, LOL.  DMC is sponsoring this round, a good tie in since they make such lovely floss, perle cotton and all those good things we stitchers love.  Of course, Mdm Samm of sew we quilt is the one who comes up with these great ideas.This round  Pauline of The Quilting Queen is our head cheerleader.

I hope you will follow along as the girls "strut their stuff".  You can find the full schedule below the icon.




TUESDAY APRIL 15

WEDNESDAY APRIL 16
THURSDAY APRIL 17
FRIDAY APRIL 18

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for promoting the Superpower blog hop! Our taxes are done...now I have to write out the check...ugh!!! Have a wonderful day...happy stitching, Pauline

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!