Dec 20, 2012

Twister Blade

Hot off the press----

The newly remodeled bits of twister from my previous projects.  Some was part of a placemat and I was able to keep the dead center of it fairly intact but the rest of it, not so much.

I did have to put that "obnoxious green zigzag BACK in the mix--near the bottom left.  4 or 5 fabrics were not original to any of the three pieces I took apart.

Anyway, 1 out of 8 is done.  I think I am going to work on that snowman row now and get back to this once that fun project is done. 

Yep, got a plan so let's get back to the machine.


2 comments:

  1. I like how it's turning out - very nice! Funny how the "obnoxious" one doesn't look so bad surrounded by some friends - ;)) And don't forget that when the tree skirt is covered with presents no one will see him. Besides - you can always put this "blade" in the back if he bothers you - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how this looks! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!