finished to flimsy----already!

It still needs embellishments of some sort on it and a tad of buttonhole applique around the star but the flimsy is complete.

The pattern calls for 18- 1 1/4 inch key tags from an office supply store for pseudo ornaments.  I think you color them in with markers or something.  That would be light weight but I think I'll go with buttons, small yo-yo's or small ornaments instead.

I also need to make the hanging loops and seam some binding but that will wait till after supper.  Norma is moving right along with hers as well.  I had a head start this morning as she needed to cut hers out!  Can't wait to see how hers turned since she was using batiks.

Hurray for another finish!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

this and that

A sort of tutorial for a tshirt quilt--EDITED

copy cat!