Apr 1, 2011

Bday reveal


No, you are NOT seeing double if you saw a previous post with a "twin" to this. I received word that the recipient got her package just in time for her special day so now I can post this.

This was made for my long time online pal Veronica who plans on making a few of these Joined at The Hip projects herself. I asked her to pick a couple that she liked and I would do one of them for her birthday gift. She would know what was coming but not which one. Works for me. I DID ask for a picture of her base so I would know which direction to go fabric wise.

I left off last night with one long side of binding to go on Daisy Chain so my goal for the day is to get the quilt on the bed by tonight. That is an entirely do-able thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!