Aug 16, 2013

silly kitty

Where Skyler's food bowl wound up last night. Note: he shares with his friend Mz. Mouzie who normally lives on or near the couch.  Also note cat, waiting for his treat bite.



Where his bowl actually belongs and enjoying said treat.



The other silly thing he does:  gets out of the litter box in the adjacent area in the laundry room, comes back to food bowl and tries to cover it up as he would the litter.  He often flips the placemat over the bowl contents.  I need to get another plastic type as he uses for his water bowl here in the sewing room but it is interesting to see how things look when I get up in the morning.   Silly boy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!