Aug 19, 2013

Time for the Hexie Queen Hop Aug 20-28

Time for another hop----I think our cheerleader Debby Kratovil said that we have 76 hoppers participating this round, so many that they had to add an extra day!   It begins Tuesday as you will see with Debby leading things off and ends on the following Wednesday with the weekend off.    Of course we are always led by the wonderful Mdm. Samm of sewwequilt.com.  I do not know if a sponsor has been named to this point but will amend that statement when I find out. Woohoo---one of my favorite spots Connecting Threads is our sponsor this time.  See Debby's blog or sewwequilt for details.



I am posting the whole schedule for hopping use in this post.  Wow, I have been so focused on working on my stuff and my targeted day that I almost forgot that I had four days to visit with those I recognize as frequent participants and meet some new bloggers along the way before I must be absolutely done and ready to post.  Scout out that photo op site, LOL.   I am going to play with one more idea today, for a future project really,  and then get to quilting on my actual entry! 

Tuesday, August 20

Debby Kratovil Quilts   


Wednesday, August 21
Sunshine Girl Nicola 

Thursday, August 22
Negligent Style
Sue Mac Seeds  

Friday, August 23
Sew Peace to Peace

Monday, August 26
  

Tuesday, August 27
   
Sew Mollie Sue, Quilt Much?


Wednesday, August 28
  
Sew We Quilt

There you have it---I'm off to cut! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!