Mar 15, 2011

Welcome


Joined at The Hip Button Up----welcome. Flimsy almost finished. I will still need to button hole applique the motifs.

I can't seem to get a good picture of it so click to see it bigger to see the fabric selections etc. I think I will just keep the flimsy pinned on the base till I am ready to quilt it---beats looking at the plain base on the wall!

I am moving on to the "top secret" giftie project and/or the applique motifs for "In Season" SPRING last seen HERE.
My plan is to get all the applique stuff prepped and do it that all at the same time. It is all cyclical----cut, sew and/or applique, quilt, bind.

I had hoped to post this last night but the power kept flicking on and off when the latest rain event blew in. I wasn't going to zap the computer more than once.

Onwards and upwards!

1 comment:

  1. I love the "Welcome" banner! Great idea to leave it pinned to the base until you get a chance to get it quilted.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!