Jun 12, 2013

Day 1 Tammy Bag Blog Hop

While I prepare my post to go live near midnight and deal with some other paperwork items for my quilt group and guild, here is the list for the ladies participating in Day 1 of the Tammy Bag hop.

June 12th (Wednesday)

Tina 
Melinda
Mary
Frederika
Thearica
Liz


I have a ton of quilt pictures from our local group meeting to share with you once my hopping day (Thursday) is through.  My friend and fellow Bama Belle Lois turned in 12 quilts!  I still need to log them into my document and number them but yep, 12 lovely quilts to make some children feel the love!  Bev had three more but still need to tidy up the strings and label a couple of them but they are really kid friendly too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!