Jun 14, 2013

Day 3 Tammy Bag Blog Hop

 First off, Happy Birthday to my mom, the Flag Day Birthday girl.  We've got them out at my house, LOL.

Second, thanks to all you who dropped by yesterday and shared comments or just came by to look!   Appreciate the time you spent with me.

Won't you please stop and see what today's ladies did with the Tammy Bag pattern?  

June 14th (Friday)

Bente                        
Jane
Wendy
Geta 
Julia 
Jan
Loralynn
Joan 
Mara 
Jan (another person, same name as above)
  

Third,  I'll post those promised quilt meeting pictures later in the day if I have a chance.  If not then, on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!