Jun 9, 2013

Tammy Bag Blog Hop coming up---June 12th through 18th

The Tammy Bag blog hop is coming up this week and into next, starting on Wednesday.  I am participating this round (on Thursday, the 13th).  My item(s) are done but I still need to get some pictures taken, review our leader Mdm Samm's note about what type of shots to attempt.  I am thinking about running into our small town's park and borrowing a picnic table for a bit.  I do not think you need to see the paint splattered table that goes with those awful resin chairs as an outdoor surface, LOL.



I believe our sponsor is going to be Riley Blake and maybe DOVO scissors this round,  Check back at sewwequilt.com tomorrow to be sure as she will be posting about that then.

Mdm Samm wrote them up by the participant's name rather than the blog name this round.  Those are all links and should open correctly as I checked.  (Maybe not all in the separate window however.)  I was messing with alignment and font, etc and needed to verify.  At this point I am having a horrid time getting this to format properly and have a mix of colors etc---getting frustrated.  Throwing up my hands and it is landing were it lands!


Here is the full schedule----I will probably post the daily schedule in a fresh post as I have done in the past, copy/pasting from this list, LOL. 


June 12th (Wednesday)

Tina 
Melinda
Mary
Frederika
Thearica
Liz



June 13th (Thursday) 


Les
Marlene  
Lisa 
Anjeanette  
Kristen
Marica
Lynn   
Gingini  
Linda J   <<<<That's ME>>>> 
Nicole    



June 14th (Friday)

Bente                        
Jane
Wendy
Geta 
Julia 
Jan
Loralynn
Joan 
Mara 
Jan (another person, same name as above)


As always we take the weekend off----besides, it is Father's Day weekend here in the States!
 
June 17th (Monday)
 



June 18th (Tuesday)
Our fearless leader,  Mdm Samm

There you have it!  You may know what we are basically making from looking at the picture above.  Where they will differ is the fabric choices, what we have packed inside or how we are using them and what accessories we may have made.  Should be fun!  I am going to head into town with my camera and bag before the rain comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!