Jun 17, 2009

WIP Weds

I'm at it again, prepping t-shirt sections for a commission quilt, one of two for two sisters. Some of the shirts in the container were already whacked up as if someone has started to make the quilt though I had to trim them down and cut interfacing sections too. I'm at the fusing stage.
Unlike some of the others I have done in the past year or so, this will not have frames and shadows added. I considered doing the shadow part but there are too many black or dark shirts in the mix to have that contrast show up. The mother who requested the finished quilt wants pink sashing on this batch so I'll float the designs on the background.

And, here is what I just finished last evening, another of the Nancy Halvorsen's "Be Attitudes" monthly quilt-lets. Just in time for Father's Day. (Not sure why that won't click bigger but oh well!)

Nothing much else to report. It is hot than hot outside and humid too but what do you expect for summer in the South? I have been getting up earlier than usual to try to beat the heat and get my walking in. 67 degrees at 5:30 in the morning is not exactly what I would call cool, LOL.

Thanks for stopping by--------



1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!