Oct 17, 2012

woohoo

Well, I just got the 4th one of my pinned donation tops quilted--reaching the bottom of the pile!  Binding and label are also applied.  Pattern:  Bridgecreek Blossom from Atkinson Designs.  Top finished in Jan. 2011----in other words, about time for the last bunch of quilts!


There are other tops in the closet---4 are personal tops and one a pro bono for Friendship Quilters.  All membership is being asked to make 1 donation quilt minimum 45 x 60.  It is in the bylaws that the executive board re-worked and I should know since I had to type it all up along with the minutes announcing it, LOL.

BUT I am planning on quilting up my twister wreath before I close up shop and clean up around here.

I am just glad to be done with this one as I was getting tired of wrestling it around.  Hope you have had an enjoyable day.

1 comment:

  1. colorful fabrics and a cute pattern, what is not to love about this quilt?
    well done my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!