Mar 11, 2013

Day 4 Nancy Drew Blog Hop

All rested up after the weekend----might be a little hard with the clock's moving forward.  I KNOW I'll be grumbling about that one for at least a week, LOL.  Pick a time, either one and just stick with it, I say!  Who's with me??

Well, it is back to blog hopping and seeing what those quilters/sewists have been up to!  Here is today's featured bloggers.



Monday, March 11, 2013
Dancing thru-threads
Traveling Quilter
Jane’s Quilting
More Stars in Comanche
Moose Stash Quilting
Quilt Doodle Designs
Cate’s Linens
Sew Incredibly Crazy
Grandmama’s Stories
Judy At That Other Blog     no show

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!