Mar 18, 2013

Stitch Me Up Blog Schedule


Just a few days off between blog hops!  The "Stitch Me Up" Embroidery blog Hop will begin Wednesday and conclude on Friday March 29th led by Mdm Samm at sewwequilt.com and cheerleading this round provided by Jane of Jane's Fabrics and Quilts

This time I have participated though my day is not till next week, I think on Thursday, but I'll be checking into that a little more closely as the day nears!

Here is the entire schedule but I will update with the daily schedule as well.  Things changed each day it seemed, but as far as I know this is the correct schedule and all the links should work.  Stay tuned for this and any other little do-dad's I may manage to get done this week.  A few things are close, after all.


WEDNESDAY March 20th





THURSDAY March 21st






FRIDAY March 22nd







MONDAY MARCH 25th

Beverly @That Other Blog






TUESDAY MARCH 26th

Jeanette @That Other Blog





WEDNESDAY MARCH 27TH

Luv2sew  







THURSDAY MARCH 28th

Kristin @That Other Blog






FRIDAY MARCH 29th

Patricia @That Other Blog








1 comment:

  1. Linda, I hope you don't mind. I copied the schedule and pasted it on mine. I can't wait to see your finished project!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!