Feb 2, 2012

WIP Thursday

Today's goal.is to get this thing bound!

I finished the quilting yesterday morning.  The binding and tabs went on when I came back from errands.  That is as far as it got.

I needed to do some tweaking on the computer, supper preparation took longer than I thought, blah, blah, blah.  Binding is never my favorite part though I do a good job on it.  I think the crack on the corner of my thumb makes me not so anxious to pick up a needle BUT I do want this up on my wall so best get cracking.

The boys only got 6 holes of golf in yesterday and were eligible for a rain check for today's round.  Herb will be moving on down to Columbus, GA for a couple of days and then down to FL where he picks his wife up at the airport.  I doubt we see them on their return since they have family in ATL and NC to visit.

The house is quiet and I have it to myself for longer than a doctor's appointment or the time it takes him to run errands.  Let's enjoy it!  I'll stitch and think about what I would rather be doing, LOL.  Tomorrow I have hopes to do some of the strip sets ahead of Norma's FAB Par-Tay on Saturday.  If not, I'll lag behind---don't know what I am worried about though, I always lag behind those speed demons, LOL.

Hope you have a good day-----

2 comments:

  1. HEY! I'm not a speed demon! and I was going to sew some strata on Friday in prep for the Sat party :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I am the speed demon either. I have been sewing on strip sets for this Saturday's quilt for what seems like forever. LOL I am hoping to sew together those last 5 statas tonight. I also need to clean off the design wall--those Got Stripes blocks are still up there! I am really looking forward to Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!