May 27, 2013

Day 1 "Say It With Flowers"

I hope everyone is having a good---and safe--- Memorial Day holiday.  Bless those who have gone before us, both those who have served so faithfully in the military and our own family members and friends.  Somewhere along the line the original purpose of the weekend has been lost.  It was not meant to be the first summer holiday or the day to BBQ, after all.

Well, the first day of the "Say It With Flowers" hop begins today.  I do not think that Mdm. Samm has named our sponsor for this round but will correct myself if there one in future posts.

 Here are today's featured bloggers------

Monday, May 27th

 
Meanwhile I will continue to work on the Tammy Bag for the mid-June hop.  Borrowing the gorgeous graphic from Sew We Quilt,  this is sorta where I am headed but you don't know what fabrics I chose for mine.   I have made some progress in that the outside lining is done and I only have the joining seam of the inner lining to do.  The purse frame remains a mystery to me at this writing. Hopefully I will gain some more insight as I work through this step by step.



And sew it goes-------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!