May 15, 2013

Final Day "It's For the Birds"


The Alabama state bird---Yellow Hammer or Northern Flicker 
(Image found  at Locust Fork dot net)

My quilt group met yesterday and I'll report on that tomorrow especially since I didn't mention anything about the recent quilt guild meeting either.  I am busily trying to hand applique at this point and my fingers need to keep busy anywhere but on the keyboard keys at this point -- this needs to be done in two weeks for the next hop.    No, I didn't absolutely have to do it this way but the machine I like for machine button hole applique probably needs to go in for servicing.  While I am making good progress, I am not "there" yet. 

Meanwhile, today is the last day for the "It's For the Birds" Blog Hop.  I hope you have been as entertained by the participants as I have been.  Rumor has it there is a hop called "pecking order" coming up later in the fall so I guess all of us who were featured this round may get a chance to do that alternate idea or two we had considered.


Wednesday, May 15

Caribou Crossing Chronicles

Notion Nanny

Crooked Gulley Art Quilts

Karamino's Handmade

Celtic Thistle Stitches

Sew Mollie Sue, Quilt Much?

Devoted Quilter

My Stitchin-n-Stuff

Quiltscapes

Quilting, Losing and Tea

Creatin' In The Sticks

Quilting with Terry and the Cats

and last but certainly not least our fearless leader, Mdm. Samm @ Sew We Quilt

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmm....."pecking order" sounds interesting! I am sure you will be able to come up with something creative that will fit with that theme! I am really starting to get interested in these challenges. They are certainly showcasing some incredible talent in Blog Land.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!