May 14, 2013

Day 6 "It's for the Birds" Blog Hop

I'll be off to Bama Belles today so will have to catch up with the hop when I get home.  Point out your favorites, okay?  I'll report in later.

Here is today's list of participants:

Tuesday, May 14

In the Boon Docks

Michelle's Romantic Tangle

Thimblemouse & Spouse

Quilting & Sewing Arts Studio

Sewgrateful Quilts

A Quilting Sheep

Ramblings of a Quilter


Sew Many Yarns

Moosestash Quilting

Words & Stitches

A Yankee In Queen Liz's Court

Tea Time Creations

Secretly Stitching


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!