May 24, 2013

Say It Flowers Blog Hop Schedule--coming up next week!

WITH TWO EXTRA DAYS!


Mdm Samm of Sew We Quilt and her cheerleader and right hand gal  Carol of Just Let Me Quilt  had so many applicants for the hop that they added two extra days into June, the 3rd and 4th.

Here is the complete schedule though I will be posting each day's listing as I have on previous hops.  My assigned day is Thursday, May 30th so I hope you will stop by to say "hello".   I may have "flunked" those kanzashi flowers earlier this week but I am pleased with how my two entries turned out and am anxious to show them to you.  I see some of the same folks I have been hopping with so I know we are all in for a treat but there are also some new participants!  Should be fun-------




Monday, May 27th



Tuesday, May 28th

Wednesday, May 29th



Thursday, May 30th

Friday, May 31st

Monday, June 3rd

Tuesday, June 4th



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. If you comment will require a reply back, please include your email addy. Unless I am involved in a blog hop, my posts will be moderated and your comment will not appear until I am notified. THX for understanding--this option beats word verification!